Last updated: Thu 04, 2017
Aim: To help build a European network of children and young people to
influence practice on preventing and responding to sexual violence and
to improve understanding of the need for empowering approaches when
working with young people affected by sexual violence.
Main funder: The Oak Foundation
Project lead: Claire Cody
Project activities include:
- Carring out a situational analysis to understand the feasibility
of working with partner organisations to support the development of a
- Supporting partners to apply and adapt the
training, tools, processes and resources developed through the LEAP
process in different European countries.
- Building a European research network on ethical engagement of children and young people affected by sexual violence.
- Coordating a series of learning activities for the network including workshops and webinars.
- Building the evidence base through carrying out research on the use and impact of participatory and
peer support models for young people affected by sexual violence in
Follow updates about this project in the news section.